Help Support the Scott Free Clinic
GIVE THE GIFT OF HELP AS A “CARE PARTNER”
To achieve our mission to help people become whole persons in Christ, and churches to become effective disciple-making churches, the Scott Free Clinic is committed to removing the barrier of cost so that people, pastors, and churches can get the help they need.
In order to do that, we need YOUR help! We need men, women, couples, families, churches and businesses who share our vision for helping people change their lives to become “Care Partners” with us by giving the gift of help to others through your financial sponsorship of this ministry.
WHAT AND WHEN TO GIVE …
That’s up to you. Whether you make a one-time donation, or become a regular Care Partner by donating monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, or annually, how much you give and how often is up to you. Every donation is a gift of help to those we serve. And every donation to the Scott Free Clinic is tax deductible.
HOW TO MAKE A DONATION …
ONLINE GIVING (Credit card, debit card, or check)
You can also use a check to give online as well — just click the same button above for online giving and you can select giving by check.
MAILING A CHECK
Some people prefer to make their donation by mailing a paper check. You can do that by sending your check payable to “Scott Free Clinic” to P.O. Box 99915, San Diego, CA., 92169.
You can donate to the Scott Free Clinic by texting your donation amount to 619-332-3110. Following is a donor guide for text giving:
- Text the amount you would like to give to the Scott Free Clinic’s designated number, 619-332-3110.
- If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for future text giving:
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to the Scott Free Clinic’s default fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
- If you text the amount + fund name – the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
- If the fund name you texted does not match – you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.”
You can download the free easyTithe iOS and Android App online giving app. It is the easiest way for Scott Free Clinic Care Partners to give on the go and manage your account information and donation frequency. Features of Mobile App giving include:
- Donors can give on their iOS or Android device.
- Saves payment information so donating on-the-go can be done in a matter of seconds.
- Review giving history easily from the overview.
- All the capabilities of donating online made even easier with a local mobile app.
MAKE YOUR SHOPPING COUNT BY SHOPPING AMAZON SMILE!
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Scott Free Clinic every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the Scott Free Clinic if you select us as your favorite charitable organization. Our direct link for Amazon Smile is https://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-1545693 or you can click on the banner below:
Here’s more information about the AmazonSmile program:
- How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
- Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
- Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
- How do I select a charitable organization such as the Scott Free Clinic to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
- How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, we may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms and restrictions may apply. Please see the relevant promotion for complete details.
WE COULD USE A FEW CHAMPIONS …
As we work at raising the funds necessary to fully launch this ministry, we could use the support of some “champion” Care Partners who want to do even more. We could use the support of some Care Partners who are able to make major donations to this ministry. These major gifts would help us raise the funds needed to launch this ministry by providing for start-up costs and initial operating expenses. We could also use the recruiting support of Care Partners who could help introduce us to others who would be interested in making generous donations to this ministry.
If you have any questions about this ministry, or about how you can financially support the Scott Free Clinic, please contact us at info@ScottFreeClinic.org.